I’m pleased to say that we’ve now achieved Cyber Essentials basic level with our chosen suppliers, SureCloud. Onwards to the Plus level now.
Following on from my recent security education, I recently performed an internal security audit of Active Directory passwords on my Kali build. There are many tutorials online for this (and if you’re a domain administrator, give it a go, it’s fun).
I had a couple of issues, but by cobbling together instructions from various places I managed to get what I wanted (and found that about 40 members of staff had a password that featured the company name, now rectified).
I am unfortunately too lazy to write my down detailed post on how to do it, but the resources I used were: