Active Directory password audit using Kali

Posted on 11th January 2017

Following on from my recent security education, I recently performed an internal security audit of Active Directory passwords on my Kali build. There are many tutorials online for this (and if you’re a domain administrator, give it a go, it’s fun).

I had a couple of issues, but by cobbling together instructions from various places I managed to get what I wanted (and found that about 40 members of staff had a password that featured the company name, now rectified).

I am unfortunately too lazy to write my down detailed post on how to do it, but the resources I used were:






Be the first to leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *